Address: 7516 W Oklahoma Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53219
Monday – Friday 9:30am to 7:00pm
We are closed on Friday-Saturday-Sunday,
Will be open on our regular hours on Monday 04-22-2019
WEST ALLIS URGENT CARE WALK-IN CLINIC
Our Urgent Care Center is a good alternative to the emergency room. You can walk right in without an appointment.
West Allis Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic focused on giving non-life threatening, immediate care in a medical facility outside of a traditional emergency room.
Hours of Operation*:
Monday - Friday : 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
*Hours may change due to volume.
Urgent care is a cheaper option than the emergency room. Check with your health plan to confirm coverage for urgent care services.
Common conditions treated in urgent care
- Injuries requiring plain X-rays
- Cold and flu
- Sports injuries
- Cuts and severe scrapes
- High fevers
- Coughs and sore throats
- Other minor illnesses
These conditions should be directed to the Emergency Room
- Eye injury
- Signs of infection in children less than 3 months old
- Severe chest pain, symptoms of heart attack
- Symptoms of stroke (i.e. changes in speech, limb weakness, numbness)
- Severe head injury involving loss of consciousness
- Shortness of breath
- Serious burns
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe headache
- Pregnancy-related problems including abdominal pain and vaginal bleeding